Saturday, March 5, 2011

Drama Queen or Super Stubborn?

Okay... clearly I can carry a baby full term.  There was much debate on this issue a few weeks ago, but here we are and I'm 2 days shy of 40 weeks and Julia is quite content where she is.  With a petite 5'1" frame, there was some concern that my body just couldn't handle carrying a baby this long... wrong (Mom I'm looking at you).  This was compounded by the fact that my doctor and nurse practitioner but just "hoped to get to week 37."

Guess what?  I'm almost 40 weeks!  My belly is so swollen, I'm not sleeping and I'm not real pleasant right now.

I'm trying to decide if this child is going to be a drama queen, super stubborn, or some horrible combination of the two...  I mean she comes by them honestly.  Evan is probably the most stubborn person I know... only to be outdone by my sister, Jill (Jill, you know it's true).  And I'll own it, I've got a little drama in my soul.  Shocking, I know.  My favorite examples of Florence Family Drama can be shown with...

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Caitlin, I love you.  Julia, you are in good company ;)  We are all anxiously awaiting your arrival... please don't drag this out for the effect honey.  All eyes are going to be on you, okay?  Do you hear me?  It's time now ;)

5 comments:

  1. Audrey, you well know I waited over a week past my due dates on you and Caitlin. Jill only made me wait three days past the due date. Hang in there. Good things come to those who wait...right? Oh, and thanks for posting these three photos together. They are definitely in our family photos Hall of Fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These picture make me laugh hysterically every time I see them.

    P.S. What the heck was Caitlin dressed as that Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Julia was 2 weeks late, but well worth the wait! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are HILARIOUS!

    Cook until you're done, Julia. Mama will be thankful...eventually. :)

    Evan stubborn? Hmmmm, surprising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. i just found out the second 'anonymous' person was my mom, in case you were wondering... haha.

    ReplyDelete