Friday, April 8, 2011

One Month

My favorite One Month picture.

It is really hard for me to believe that we already have a one month old!  So much as changed in just a month.
  • I regularly get up and hang out with a newborn an hour at a time in the middle of the night.
  • Getting in and out of the car takes planning.
  • Going anywhere takes forethought... What time do we need to be there?  Is there a place to feed her if I need to?  Do I need to bring a pumped bottle?  Will there be a place to change her?  Etc.
  • And a million more things I can't think of right now.  My brain cells have changes too.
We have also learned a lot about our little Julia.

Likes
  • Food
  • Sleep
  • Smiling
  • Big bows (she really loves them) ;)
  • Her wubbanub (a particular kind of pacifier)
  • This pink unicorn toy I set in front of her the other day
  • Her mobile
  • Cuddling
  • Riding in the car
Dislikes
  • Gas
  • Pooping
  • Waiting for food
  • Getting sleepy
  • Spitting up
  • Not wearing a bow with an outfit ;)
So you can see... life is pretty exciting here in the St Germain household!

No comments:

Post a Comment