Monday, February 21, 2011

14 Days and Counting...

Okay, so I know that a due date isn't set in stone and you are just as likely to go past it, but I am choosing not to think about that right now.  We are two weeks out and just waiting and waiting.  I never knew how strong the need to wipe a poopy bottom could be!  Julia, please get here soon!  We just want to meet you!  Whew, that feels better.  Julia, please cook until you are healthy.  But we're good with today, just think about it ;)

I've been completely negligent about taking belly pictures.  Mostly because it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I'm not sure I really want to remember this part.  My lovely sister in law is pregnant too and will be having sweet baby Sophia right after Julia gets here!  We took a few pictures of our big bellys ;)


Cooking these babies is hard work!

Feel her kicking and punching and dancing around!

Ann was feeling left out ;)

Uh oh... someone needs attention.

I'm going to have to cut this short.
 I just can't say no to that sweet face ;)

3 comments:

  1. You look so good Audrey! :) I can't believe it's already time for her to get here. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUEDLE! I love that dog. We can't wait to meet Julia and babysit the pup. The sooner the better. :)

    ReplyDelete